Pool Vehicle Booking
Drive greater efficiency into your vehicle operations and reduce your costs
Automatically populates and updates the Vehicle Booking fleet pool, reducing the risk of errors and and administrative time.
Drive down fleet costs.
Helps you right-size your fleet and make material cost savings through improved vehicle utilisation.
Reminders and booking confirmation emails reduce risk of abandoned bookings and underutilisation of pool vehicles.
Reduce administration overheads.
Bookers can self-serve, create and manage their vehicle bookings from any web-enabled device using Vehicle Bookings.
Right-size your vehicle fleet for business efficiency and cost savings
Managing vehicle bookings to ensure that pool vehicles aren’t sitting idle due to late cancellations or no-shows is a time consuming and expensive process.
EROAD’s Vehicle Booking makes it easy by removing the manual setup required by other vehicle booking systems and providing realtime visibility of your pool vehicles.
Vehicle Booking is a secure, easy to use booking system that can be accessed from any web-enabled device. It integrates with EROAD’s Depot web application, providing realtime location of vehicles and current booking details. Vehicle Booking automatically populates and updates the fleet pool with vehicle details.
To further improve efficiency, you can book a seat as a passenger in a vehicle that’s already travelling to where you want to go. Utilisation reporting allows you to improve vehicle utilisation, identify over-capacity and right-size your fleet.
A better system, for a better outcome.
Key features include:
- Booking can be automatically cancelled if location data shows the vehicle has not been picked up or has been returned early
- Reminders and booking confirmations emailed prior to a booking, reducing risk of no shows
- Utilisation report identifies over capacity by displaying bookings against set targets, cancelled hours and overall usage
- Booking report provides full booking details including cost centre, enabling charge back to business units
- Cost centre is automatically populated against booker
- Available hours can be set for each vehicle
- Use Find a Seat to book a seat in an existing vehicle booking
See how EROAD can make a difference for your fleet
Reach out to schedule a 15-minute demo with an EROAD expert today.
One of the biggest headaches, of being a Fleet Manager is having incorrect data around which drivers are behind the wheel of …