Improve asset management
Powered or not EROAD has a solution for you
Our businesses are increasingly complex. With a mix of vehicles, powered and non-powered assets, keeping track of your assets and maximising their utilisation can be a challenge. EROAD is here to help make the complex intuitive, with two asset tracking solutions to meet your business needs. Both asset tracking solutions give you the data you need for asset tracking at your fingertips, and integrate into MyEROAD to help you manage your business more effectively.
EROAD Where is an affordable asset tracking solution designed for assets that move around job sites
EROAD ETrack Wired gives you full visibility for powered assets and yellow equipment
Our solution is designed with the customer in mind. It’s easy to learn and intuitive to use, so you can spend more time on your business, not on navigating the technology
Get full visibility for powered assets and yellow equipment with ETrack Wired
Heavy plant and powered machinery can also be tracked with EROAD’s ruggedised tracking option, the ETrack Wired. It can handle tough sites (IP68 rated) and provides the same tracking data as the Ehubo2 without the driver-facing features used for road driving.
How it helps project managers and fleet managers
- Cost-effective asset management with smart service scheduling and vehicle inspections
- Able to track engine hours and service as required
- Improves productivity and utilisation through access to advanced data insights
- Proof of service to build strong, sustainable customer relationships
With EROAD ETrack Wired, you will be able to:
- Superior cellular and GPS wireless performance
- Sealed enclosure to withstand weather (IP66)
- External surface mountable
- Internal GPS & wireless antennas
- Geofence and in-motion alerts
- Built-in accelerometer
- 2 digital inputs
- Detailed historical activity reports
- 12- or 24-volt power source powers the unit and charges the battery
- Devices last up to 6 months on battery power alone when not being charged
Want to know more about the EROAD ETrack Wired?
Do you want to know where your assets are and manage them efficiently?
Assets that frequently move around job sites run the risk of being left behind, this makes them difficult to manage.
EROAD Where Asset Management provides a solution that improves asset utilisation, reduces risk of lost productivity and the cost that goes with not knowing where your assets are. Being able to check assets in and out of job sites using geofences also enables effective job management, proof of delivery and billing.
Select the right EROAD Where tag for your needs
The EROAD Where tag is an ideal tracking solution for larger assets which move around such as trailers, waste bins, freight cages, construction machinery and trade equipment. They have a 5-year battery life and are incredibly durable so they can be attached to assets that are often subjected to tough environments.
The EROAD Where Mini tag is ideal for tracking smaller, high value assets such as expensive power tools, important items such as key rings and other assets. They are more discreet, come with a replaceable 2-year battery, and fit onto assets of all sizes.
The EROAD Where Application syncs with information you have on EROAD’s Depot, meaning you get the best of both worlds. Asset information at your fingertips in the format that works for your business, and sharing of data into EROAD’s Depot so your geofences sync across the platforms to help you manage job sites and customer billing. And you can overlay your assets onto your vehicle locations for effective job management.
How the solution works
EROAD’s unique Mesh network is made up of Ehubo2 telematics devices in vehicles traveling around Australia and the EROAD Where App on your mobile phones. When you pair this with the EROAD Where Bluetooth tags, you have an affordable solution that makes asset tracking attractive for your business.
The Mesh network
All the EROAD Ehubo2 units that are driving around Australia, plus the EROAD Where Apps on mobile phones form the Mesh network. They are scanning every second for EROAD Where Tags. When any of them pick up a connection to a tag they will store that information and send the locations of the tags that they have picked up in 5-minute lots. Bluetooth networking transmits data via low-power radio waves.
How close does an Ehubo need to be to detect a Where tag?
The Ehubo2 will pick up a Where Tag within 70 metres, and the Where Mini Tag within 25 metres. Please note that metal objects and electrical equipment emitting strong RFs can interfere with Bluetooth or block it entirely.
With EROAD Where, you will be able to:
EROAD Where blog
- How poor asset management can erode your project margins
- 5 benefits of asset tracking for construction projects in remote locations
- How does asset tracking work?
- What is asset tracking software?
- 5 signs that you need to start tracking your assets
- Is Excel or paper-based asset tracking letting your business down?
- How does asset tracking enhance your operations?
- How to best manage your assets
- 5 benefits of asset tracking that reduce project costs
- Why you should choose eroad where as your asset tracking software
- How to track assets across the country with asset tracking software
- 5 Benefits of asset tracking software that Improves asset visibility
- How best to install asset tracking tags
- How to pitch asset tracking to management
- How to train your team on using asset tracking software
- What are the business risks of not using proper asset tracking?
- Will asset tracking integrate into my current business systems?
- Dimensions: L 81 x W 37 x H 29mm
- Weight: 75 grams with batteries
- 6V Primary Lithium Thionyl Chloride
- 5+ years at one ping per second
- On device LED for low battery alert
- Operating Temperature: -30 to +85ºC
“Aramex (NZ) required EROAD WHERE to track our freight cage assets across the country. At any given day/time we need to be able to review, by site (defined by a set geofence) where our assets are. This can be defined by an internal site or customer site. The installation process of the EROAD WHERE devices was fast, intuitive and easy, and the experience thereafter once our assets were inflight has been exactly what was promised and asked for.”
Chief Operating Officer, Aramex (NZ)
Interested in learning more about our pricing? Look through and get a better understanding of our pricing.
See how EROAD can make a difference for your fleet
Reach out to schedule a 15-minute demo with an EROAD expert today.