Improve asset management
Powered or not EROAD has a solution for you
Our businesses are increasingly complex. With a mix of vehicles, powered and non-powered assets, keeping track of your assets and maximising their utilisation can be a challenge. EROAD is here to help make the complex intuitive, with two asset tracking solutions to meet your business needs. Both asset tracking solutions give you the data you need for asset tracking at your fingertips, and integrate into MyEROAD to help you manage your business more effectively.
EROAD Where is an affordable asset tracking solution designed for assets that move around job site
EROAD ETrack Wired gives you full visibility for powered assets and yellow equipment
Our solution is designed with the customer in mind. It’s easy to learn and intuitive to use, so you can spend more time on your business, not on navigating the technology
Get full visibility for powered assets and yellow equipment with ETrack Wired
Heavy plant and powered machinery can also be tracked with EROAD’s ruggedised tracking option, the ETrack Wired. It can handle tough sites (IP68 rated) and provides the same tracking data as the Ehubo2 without the driver-facing features used for road driving.
How it helps project managers and fleet managers
- Cost-effective asset management with smart service scheduling and vehicle inspections
- Able to track engine hours and service as required
- Improves productivity and utilisation through access to advanced data insights
- Proof of service to build strong, sustainable customer relationships
With EROAD ETrack Wired, you will be able to:
- Superior cellular and GPS wireless performance
- Sealed enclosure to withstand weather (IP66)
- External surface mountable
- Internal GPS & wireless antennas
- Geofence and in-motion alerts
- Built-in accelerometer
- 2 digital inputs
- Detailed historical activity reports
- 12- or 24-volt power source powers the unit and charges the battery
- Devices last up to 6 months on battery power alone when not being charged
Want to know more about the EROAD ETrack Wired?
Know where your assets are and manage them efficiently with EROAD Where
- EROAD Where makes it easy and affordable to manage assets that frequently move around project sites. Assets such as trailers, containers and valuable construction equipment can be located in an instant via EROAD Where’s mobile app or EROAD Where’s easy-to-use desktop platform
- By setting up geofences around project site parameters and assigning cost centres to individual assets, users can activate more efficient customer billing and proof of service cost reporting
- Ehubo2-equipped vehicles moving around project sites and workers using the EROAD Where mobile app on site creates a complete mesh network for your assets; no more lost assets, asset spreadsheets can be replaced, and project admin is made so much easier
With EROAD EROAD Where, you will be able to:
EROAD Where blog
- 5 Benefits of asset tracking software that Improves asset visibility
- How best to install asset tracking tags
- How to pitch asset tracking to management
- How to train your team on using asset tracking software
- What are the business risks of not using proper asset tracking?
- Will asset tracking integrate into my current business systems?
- Dimensions: L 81 x W 37 x H 29mm
- Weight: 75 grams with batteries
- 6V Primary Lithium Thionyl Chloride
- 5+ years at one ping per second
- On device LED for low battery alert
- Operating Temperature: -30 to +85ºC
“Aramex (NZ) required EROAD WHERE to track our freight cage assets across the country. At any given day/time we need to be able to review, by site (defined by a set geofence) where our assets are. This can be defined by an internal site or customer site. The installation process of the EROAD WHERE devices was fast, intuitive and easy, and the experience thereafter once our assets were inflight has been exactly what was promised and asked for.”
Chief Operating Officer, Aramex (NZ)
Interested in learning more about our pricing? Look through and get a better understanding of our pricing.
See how EROAD can make a difference for your fleet
Reach out to schedule a 15-minute demo with an EROAD expert today.