Realtime driver coaching
Making good decisions around speed means a safer environment for vehicles, drivers, and the public.
Safer driving with less speeding leads to a known reduction in accidents, incidents, near misses, and your organisation’s health and safety risk. It also delivers money in your pocket, including savings through improved fuel efficiency, reduced repairs and maintenance, the real potential to reduce insurance premiums, and lower driver turnover.
Realtime speed data.
Supports drivers with realtime road network speed data right at the moment they need to make better driving decisions.
From improved fuel efficiency, reduced repairs and maintenance and the potential for lower insurance costs.
Best in-vehicle tools.
Gives drivers the ability to self-coach, reducing the need for continual monitoring of driver behaviour.
Helps you build a workplace culture that prioritises safety to help meet your company’s obligations under the Chain of Responsibility legislation.
Build a safety-first culture in your business.
Equipping drivers with the best in-cab technology including by up-to-the-minute mapping data gives them the ability to self-coach and make better decisions around speed.
EROAD Drive Buddy with Posted Speed provides positive reinforcement with a realtime visual display of accurate vehicle speed in specified speed zones on EROAD’s in-cab hardware, Ehubo2.
EROAD’s Posted Speed key features include:
- The current road network speed limit displayed on Ehubo2, on all highways and main metro roads (excludes temporary speed limit reductions)
- Functional Class, a road-type indicator that reflects traffic speed and volume, and the importance and connectivity of the road. This includes roads with (1) high volume and maximum speed traffic, (2) high volume, high speed traffic, (3) high volume traffic, and (4) high-volume traffic at moderate speeds between neighbourhoods
- Displays current road name to aid navigation to job site or destination
- Realtime driver coaching based on current road network speed limit data, aligned with Depot Driver
- Behaviour Analytics, so Fleet Manager and Driver are on the same page
- Speed network data regularly refreshed to ensure road speed limit changes and new infrastructure are quickly displayed for driving accuracy
- Depot sends map tiles down to the Ehubo2 in realtime based on the direction of travel, with out-of-cell coverage areas downloaded for your next drive through an area
EROAD GPS telematics offer real-time data and business benefits for health & safety, fuel tax credits and fleet management, including repair & …
Learn how GPS tracking, driver behaviour data and in-cab video recorders can boost safety, efficiency and effectiveness across your fleet. …
Use the EROAD Inspect digital app for pre-trip and pre-start inspections: Ensure driver compliance, manage repairs, and keep records for health & …