Preventative Vehicle Maintenance
Keep your fleet on the road and driving towards profitability.
Accountability and transparency around your vehicle maintenance is an essential part of running a successful operation.
Now you can simplify servicing with automated service scheduling based on time lapsed, distance travelled, or engine hours run. You can schedule periodic and systematic vehicle inspections to help you keep on top of the health of your fleet and avoid unexpected repair bills.
Reduced fleet downtime.
Keep your vehicles on the road by reducing the risk of breakdowns and associated drop in productivity.
Tools to operate a compliant fleet
A well-maintained fleet helps you meet health and safety compliance and minimise risk.
Ensure driver safety
In-cab driver surveys, enables important questions to be asked of your drivers before they start their day.
Reduce vehicle operating cost.
Stay on top of vehicle maintenance with automated service scheduling, avoiding the need for unforeseen repairs.
Drive vehicle health insights.
Provides insights to help make informative vehicle life cycle decisions.
EROAD Service and Maintenance key features include:
- Notifications for vehicle service alerts including Roadworthy Certificate RWC, WOF and Rego.
- Periodic and custom service scheduling by date, and/or distance, and/or engine hours.
- Ability to record supplier, service details, costs, invoice number and details, and unforeseen service events such as emergency repair work.
- Service history reports by vehicle, date and/or category of service.
- Ability to provide service suppliers with web access to selected vehicles and fleets.
- Full service history archive functionality.
- In-cab engine hours meter that mirrors the engine hours meter in Depot.
- Tools to easily surface the right service and maintenance information required in one table. Customisable service workspaces and the ability to switch between workspaces.
- Supplier details tracking functionality, that enables operational insights and a deeper understanding of the type and volume of work. The ability to assign default suppliers to the groups functionality and foundational tracking on the performance of suppliers.
- In-cab pretrip comms are configurable questions sent to the in-cab Ehubo screen. Drivers can answer these questions before they start their day or shift. This keeps drivers informed, reminds them of pre-trip tasks and ensures drivers are following best practice guidelines. In-cab pretrip comms is a means to help fleets stay compliant and a reliable tracking tool in the event of an incident.
See how EROAD can make a difference for your fleet
Reach out to schedule a 15-minute demo with an EROAD expert today.
One of the biggest headaches, of being a Fleet Manager is having incorrect data around which drivers are behind the wheel of …