Preventative Vehicle Maintenance
Keep your fleet on the road and driving towards profitability.
Accountability and transparency around your vehicle maintenance is an essential part of running a successful operation.
Now you can simplify servicing with automated service scheduling based on time lapsed, distance travelled, or engine hours run. You can schedule periodic and systematic vehicle inspections to help you keep on top of the health of your fleet and avoid unexpected repair bills.
Reduced fleet downtime.
Keep your vehicles on the road by reducing the risk of breakdowns and associated drop in productivity.
Tools to operate a compliant fleet
A well-maintained fleet helps you meet health and safety compliance and minimise risk.
Reduce vehicle operating cost.
Stay on top of vehicle maintenance with automated service scheduling, avoiding the need for unforeseen repairs.
Drive vehicle health insights.
Provides insights to help make informative vehicle life cycle decisions.
Key features include:
- Notifications for vehicle service alerts
- Periodic and custom service scheduling by date and/or distance
- Ability to record supplier, service details, costs, invoice number and details, and unforeseen service events such as emergency repair work.
- Ability to upload all service records and invoices.
- Service history reports by vehicle, date and/or category of service.
- Ability to provide service suppliers with web access to selected vehicles and fleets.
- Full service history archive functionality.
- Give access to your preferred suppliers to complete servicing items on your behalf.
See how EROAD can make a difference for your fleet
Reach out to schedule a 15-minute demo with an EROAD expert today.
Four important rules to follow to make sure your GPS tracking is compliant with legislation. Find out more with this infographic. …
The Private Mode setting is for the protection of driver’s personal privacy when driving a company vehicle in personal time. Find out …
The Private Mode setting on Ehubo2 is designed with drivers in mind. The Private Mode setting is for the protection of their …